Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream
I love this fast and easy way to use your yogurt to make a creamy sugar-free treat. I use Allulose as a sweetener since it has a lower freezing point and keeps your yogurt soft and not rock hard like most other low-calorie sweeteners. It is also good for your blood sugar and tastes like sugar. It's my favorite low-calorie sweetener.
- Ice Cream Maker My favorite
- 2 cups Yogurt Plus – full fat
- ½ cup Allulose
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place the yogurt, allulose, and vanilla in your food processor’s bowl or blender. Process to incorporate, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl, then process 1 more minute until light and fluffy. You can also whisk by hand, but do so for several minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Add to ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- When the ice cream is ready, you can serve or if you want it firmer, scoop it into a container and cover it tightly, and freeze until it's the texture you like.