Cultured Apple Nut and Cheese Dip
This dip is quite addictive. So many people have told me how much they love it and are surprised by the flavors and combinations of ingredients. You can substitute the blue cheese for cheddar or any cheese you crave. It's wonderful at parties, and you can be sure that someone will ask for the recipe. Just you wait and see!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup Kefir Cheese
- 1 cup walnuts – chopped
- ½ cup Blue Cheese – crumbled
- 1 small apple – chopped into pieces
- 3 tablespoons dates – minced and chopped
- ½ small lemon – juiced and zested
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley – minced
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add the blue cheese, kefir cheese, dates, lemon zest and juice, salt, walnuts, garlic powder, onion salt, and apple to the work bowl of a food processor and pulse to mix well.
- Place the mixture in a serving dish, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with parsley before serving.
This dip can be kept in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to one week.