Cranberry Chai Kombucha
Cranberry juice has many health benefits, including relief from urinary tract infection, respiratory disorders, and kidney stones. It can also help in the prevention of gum diseases caused by dental plaque. Cranberry juice kombucha has the added benefit of assisting with liver detoxification. Remember: Always use good bottles made for brewing.
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 chai tea bag
- 14 ounces Kombucha – plain
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add cranberry juice,sugar and chai tea bag to a 16-ounce brew-safe bottle.
- Pour just under 14 ounces of plain kombucha into the bottle leaving a small amount of room (about 1 inch) at the top.
- Cap your bottle and allow to ferment for 7-14 days. (Less time is needed if your house is warmer than 75 degrees.)
- Once ready, you can drink immediately or store in the refrigerator.