Cold Brew Coffee
If you like iced coffee, then you'll love this recipe. Cold brews take away any bitterness that you can find in coffee. This is a concentrate so you'll mix it with part water when you're ready for a glass. You'll have extra so you can store it in the fridge and have delicious iced coffee in a snap.
Servings: 4 servings
- ⅔ cup ground coffee (medium-coarse grind is best)
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 stick cinnamon – optional
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- In a quart size jar, stir together coffee, 3 cups of cold water, and cinnamon stick. Cover and let rest at room temperature overnight or 12 hours.
- Remove cinnamon stick, then strain coffee mixture through a coffee filter, a fine-mesh sieve, or a sieve lined with cheesecloth. You might have to do it twice. Strain back into jar for easy storage.
- In a tall glass filled with ice, mix equal parts coffee concentrate and water, or to taste. If desired, add milk and sweetener.