Coconut Kefir Ice Cream
Coconuts are one of the best sources of lauric acid, a protective type of fatty acid that can help with cholesterol and heart health. Lauric acid is also found in breast milk. In the body, lauric acid is converted to monolaurin, a molecule that has antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiprotozoal properties. Monolaurin destroys fungus, bacteria, and viruses at the molecular level in the body by attacking their lipid membranes, thus destroying them. This is a yummy kefir ice cream. The coconut milk makes it extra creamy. Don’t forget to top this with shredded coconut or my Magic Chocolate Topping. It makes this an ideal dessert for parties or company. The coconut milk makes it extra creamy. Don't forget to top this with shredded coconut or my Magic Kefir Topping.It makes this an ideal dessert for parties or company.
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Mix all ingredients in a blender for 20 seconds.
- Pour ingredients into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Scoop with an ice cream scoop and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Top with Magic Chocolate Topping if desired!