Chocolate Cherry Sourdough Bread
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place the starter and water in a bowl along with honey in a heavy-duty electric mixer or a large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Mix with dough hook (or knead by hand) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add dried cherries and mix again about 2 minutes.
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in a warm place for about 5 hours or until double in size.
- Punch dough down and shape into a round loaf or 2 small loaves in the shape of your choice.
- Place in loaf pans or baking dish. (I used a large souffle dish)
- Cover with a cloth and let rise 1½ to 2 more hours
- Bake at 425°F for about 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is a dark brown.