This kombucha is super bubbly and loaded with antioxidants and lots of vitamin A. I think carrots are something special and that we should include them in our diets as much as possible. I love the flavor of fresh carrots. Nothing shouts, “Get back to your roots!” quite like carrots.
Servings: 16 ounces
- 2 ounces carrot juice
- 14 ounces Kombucha – plain
- Add your carrot juice to a 16 oz bottle.
- Add 14 ounces of Plain Kombucha to the bottle leaving a small amount of room (about 1 inch) at the top.
- Cap your bottle and allow to ferment for 5-10 days if using bottle juice. 3-7 days if using fresh carrot juice (less time if your house is above 75 degrees).
- Once ready, you can drink or refrigerate for storing.
Make sure you use good bottles made for brewing. Check your bottles often by opening them so they don’t explode.