Blueberry Cherry Collagen Smoothie Bowl
I have had this smoothie bowl so many times I've lost count. It's my most frequent morning breakfast. I love all that the berries and kefir provide, but I love the collagen too. Collagen is found almost everywhere in the body, but it is most abundant in the skin, bones, tendons, and ligaments. It also helps to hold our tissues together and gives strength to our skeleton. It also makes your smoothies creamy and yummy and helps so many things that you might want to take a look at this article. Are You Getting Enough of This Powerful Protein?
- 1 cup kefir
- 1⅓ cups frozen blueberries and cherries
- 1 serving collagen powder – vanilla
- 1-2 tablespoons toasted coconut
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place kefir, berries, and collagen in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You might need to stop and stir and start as it blends. The frozen mixture is very thick.
- Place in a bowl and top with toasted coconut