Bloody Mary Water Kefir Mocktail
Stick a few spears of fermented celery in this drink to give it prebiotics!
- Juice your celery, either in a juicer or you can use a blender by adding the tomato juice and 1 stalk of celery: blend, then strain.
- Add the tomato, celery, and lemon juices to a 16 ounce bottle.(Make sure you use bottles such as Grolsch or Bormioli thick glass bottles. Bottles bought at craft stores can explode.)Add spices, salt, and hot sauce.
- Add spices, salt, and hot sauce.
- Pour just under 13 ounces of Basic Water Kefir into the bottle leaving a small amount of room (about 1 inch) at the top. Seal your bottle
- 2nd Ferment Water Kefir only needs to sit 1-3 days or until it becomes bubbly. Check it often by opening it to see if it is bubbly. (Warmer homes take less time)
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. Drink within 1 week for maximum taste and probiotic benefit!
Enjoy with a lemon wedge and a few stalks of fermented celery, Bloody Mary style!