Blood Orange Italian Cream Soda (Water Kefir)
Blood Orange Water Kefir
- 2-3 ounces Blood Orange Juice – juice from 1 whole blood orange, or a regular orange works too
- 14 ounces Basic Water Kefir
Blood Orange Italian Ice water kefir
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Cream – or heavy whipping cream
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Squeeze your blood orange, remove pulp.
- Add your blood orange juice to a 16-ounce bottle.
- Add 14 ounces of Basic Water Kefir to the bottle leaving a small amount of room (about 1 inch) at the top.
- Cap your bottle and allow to ferment for 1-2 days. (Less time if your house is above 75°F)
- Once ready, you can drink or refrigerate for storing. (Drink within 1 week for optimal flavor and benefits)
Italian Cream Soda Water Kefir
- Pour your blood orange water kefir into a tall glass. Add 1 tablespoon of cream and ice and enjoy!