This is one of my family's favorite ways to eat tomatoes. It's so yummy! We serve it to company and they always ask for the recipe. It's super easy and fun to make and filled with billions of probiotics. Make my overnight sourdough bread or you can use any fermented sourdough bread and I bet you'll be as addicted as we are.
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 slices Sourdough Bread – toasted
- 1/4 cup goat cheese – (you can use kefir cheese too)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup Tuscan Tomatoes – drained
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Toast your sourdough bread, and mix your goat cheese with honey until well combined.
- Spread goat cheese on toast and then top toast with drained Tuscan Tomatoes. Serve immediately and enjoy!!