This is a great seasoning to spice up a meal. Use it to flavor meats, veggies, nachos, or even french fries. It only takes a few minutes to make and I like to make double batches of this recipe and store it in glass jars and keep it on hand. Store in a cool dry place.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- pinch red pepper flakes
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and place it in a glass jar with a secure lid. This can be stored in your cabinet for many months.
Instructions for seasoning meat
- After the meat is browned add ¼ cup of water to ground beef or chicken and add 2-3 tablespoons of the seasoning and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes.
- This is enough seasoning mix for 2 lb. of ground beef.