Sprouted Pumpkin Bread
I’ve found sprouted Spelt Flour is less dense than sprouted whole wheat flour and is better for cake and cookie recipes. You can even find it now at whole foods or sprouts!
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups sprouted spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1.5 cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar – or sucanat
- 2 large Egg
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5″ loaf pan
- Whisk together Flour, spices, baking soda and salt in a large bowl
- In a stand mixer mix together wet ingredients (pumpkin puree through eggs)
- incorporate your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Using a spatula pour your mix into your prepared baking pan
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.