Sprouted Cheesy Crackers
These crackers are surprisingly fast and easy to make! I suggest making a double batch as they will be gobbled up quickly! Cheesy and soft, they might just become your favorite cracker. Sprouting grains increases many of the grains' key nutrients, including B vitamins, vitamin C, folate, fiber, and essential amino acids, such as lysine, often lacking in grains. Sprouted grains may also be less allergenic to those with grain protein sensitivities.
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Cut your butter into small chunks.
- Using a food processor, combine cheese, butter, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Add your flour and pulse until the mixture looks crumbly.
- Slowly add in 2 tablespoons of cold water and pulse until the mixture resembles dough (this can take a minute or two). Add in extra cold water if the dough looks too dry.
- Dived the dough in half, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out your dough and cut into your desired cracker shape. (You can use a knife or a small cookie cutter.)
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes until they are just lightly golden brown.