Sprouted Cheesy Crackers
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Cut your butter into small chunks.
- Using a food processor, combine cheese, butter, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Add your flour and pulse until the mixture looks crumbly.
- Slowly add in 2 tablespoons of cold water and pulse until the mixture resembles dough (this can take a minute or two). Add in extra cold water if the dough looks too dry.
- Divide the dough in half, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out your dough and cut into your desired cracker shape. (You can use a knife or a small cookie cutter.)
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes until they are just lightly golden brown.