How to Make Matcha Tea (Hot or Cold)
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Heat up 2 ounces of water to 180ºF and pour it into a cup or bowl. Scoop 1 teaspoon of your Matcha Tea Powder and add it to the water.
- In a pan or milk frother, heat up or froth 3-6 ounces of almond milk or any other type of milk you prefer, based on how strong you want your matcha to be.
- Place warmed milk in your matcha tea, drink, and enjoy!
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of your Matcha Powder and add it to 2 ounces of cool water.
- Add 3-6 ounces of cold homemade almond milk or any other type of milk you prefer, based on how strong you want your matcha to be. Add ice and enjoy.