Holli Berry Granola
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Chop the nuts and place them in a bowl.
- Add the goji berries, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and stir to combine.
- Chop the nuts and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add spices and salt and combine with nuts.
- Place banana, orange zest, and coconut oil in a blender or food processor and blend into a paste.
- Pour the paste over the nut mixture and combine using your hands.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the granola and allow it to cool.
- Store in a sealed container and store in your cabinet. I love to use it to top my kefir in the morning.