Green Tea Kombucha
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Bring 12 cups of water to a boil.
- Add sugar and dissolve.
- Add tea bags to water and sugar mixture
- Turn off heat and let brew for at least 10-20 minutes. The longer you brew, the stronger the flavor.
- Strain your tea, if necessary, into your brewing vessel. Let cool.
- Once completely cool, add your kombucha starter liquid and SCOBY.
- Cover with a thin cloth or a towel and rubber band to secure.
- Let brew from 6-14 days. Houses warmer than 70 degrees will take less time than cooler houses.
- When your kombucha is to your taste, you can drink right away or store in bottles in the fridge.
- Reserve 1 cup of starter liquid to use on your next brew.