Green Tea Kombucha
Green Tea Kombucha is light and wonderful. It has a milder flavor than black tea, is lighter in color and has less caffeine. Green Tea has been said to increase the metabolism and improve cardiovascular function as well. Green Tea Kombucha is even more beneficial with good yeasts and probiotics!
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Bring 12 cups of water to a boil.
- Add sugar and dissolve.
- Add tea bags to water and sugar mixture
- Turn off heat and let brew for at least 10-20 minutes. The longer you brew, the stronger the flavor.
- Strain your tea, if necessary, into your brewing vessel. Let cool.
- Once completely cool, add your kombucha starter liquid and SCOBY.
- Cover with a thin cloth or a towel and rubber band to secure.
- Let brew from 6-14 days. Houses warmer than 70 degrees will take less time than cooler houses.
- When your kombucha is to your taste, you can drink right away or store in bottles in the fridge.
- Reserve 1 cup of starter liquid to use on your next brew.
Note* If storing in bottles make sure you use thick glass bottle made for brewing.