Grape Kombucha Granita
Grapes are full of Vitamin C, potassium and even calcium. Grapes have compounds with antioxidant properties called flavonoids. Flavonoids are a diverse group of phytonutrients (plant chemicals) found in almost all fruits and vegetables. Like other phytonutrients, flavonoids are powerful antioxidants with anti-inflammatory and immune system benefits. Grapes are great for you!! You will love this cool treat in the summertime. As you spoon into the tart Kombucha you get a burst of sweet flavor from the grapes. Yea its good!!
- 1 cup red grapes
- 16 oz bottle Grape Kombucha
- Pour grape kombucha over top of the grapes.
- Place in freezer for about 20 minutes, it should start to freeze. Don’t walk away and forget or you will have a solid block of ice.
- Break it up with a fork and leave in the freezer.
- Do this again in another 15 to 30 minutes.
- Keep this up until you have a pan of iced Kombucha slush.
- Place in a glass and enjoy!