Faux Coffee Kombucha
This is a great alternative for those who don’t drink coffee. It tastes similar to coffee and is quite delicious. This may brew faster depending on the temperature in your home.
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Bring 12 cups of water to a boil.
- Add sugar and dissolve.
- Add Teeccino in a tea bag, or loose, to water and sugar mixture.
- Turn off heat and let brew for at least 10 minutes. The longer you brew, the stronger the flavor.
- Strain your tea, if necessary, into your brewing vessel. Let cool.
- Once completely cool, add your kombucha starter liquid and SCOBY.
- Cover with a thin cloth or a towel and rubber band to secure.
- Let brew from 6-14 days. Houses warmer than 70 degrees will take less time than cooler houses.
- When your kombucha is to your taste, you can drink right away or store in bottles* in the fridge.
- Reserve 1 cup of starter liquid to use on your next brew.
* If storing in bottles, make sure you use thick glass bottle made for brewing.