Coconut Clementine Water Kefir
- 1 quart coconut water – You can find coconut water in the Asian section of your grocery store or health food stores.
- 1-2 tablespoons Water Kefir Crystals
- 1 whole clementine
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add your coconut water and water kefir grains to a quart mason jar and seal with a lid.
- Allow to ferment for 24 hours. The coconut water will become slightly cloudy and fizzy/bubbly.
- When ready, strain your coconut water into another mason glass jar or a glass (if you’re ready to drink).
- Add your water kefir crystals to fresh coconut water and repeat the process (if desired).
- Squeeze the juice from one clementine into the water kefir. Then sit down and enjoy this delicious probiotic drink. Or refrigerate for later.