Chocolate Kefir Pudding
There are a lot of nutrients in this dish. The kefir, avocados, and chia seeds all make this a super-fast delicious kefir pudding. You will love this thick and creamy pudding and make it again and again. It's pudding with probiotics!
- 8 ounces Kefir
- 1 avocado – peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Sucanat
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder – heaping
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds – heaping
- 1 teaspoon rum vanilla extract
- 1 Blender
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Place all ingredients in a Blender or food processor and blend for 30 seconds or until well blended and thick like pudding.
My daughter likes her pudding with peanut butter. Put 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter or any nut butter in with the other ingredients and blend for 30 seconds. I like my pudding with a 1/2 of banana. Put this in with the other ingredients and blend for 30 seconds. Toppings: Chopped nuts, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, or my favorite a sprinkle of Celtic or Himalayan sea salt.