4-INGREDIENT EINKORN BREAD
- 8 ½ x 4 ½ bread pan
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add the water and yeast to a large bowl and whisk together until dissolved and creamy. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the flour to the bowl and sprinkle the salt on top. Using a stiff spatula, mix the dough until the flour is absorbed. The mixture will come together quickly into a wet dough. Do not add extra flour.
- Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 ½ x 4 ½-inch loaf pan.
- Mix and push down on the dough with a spatula to deflate the rise. Transfer the bread dough to the prepared loaf pan and press down on the dough to minimize air bubbles. Use a wet spatula or a bowl scraper to smooth out the top of the loaf.
- Cover the pan tightly with greased plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove the plastic wrap and transfer the loaf pan to the oven. Bake for 40 minutes until the loaf just begins to turn golden brown on top. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out the loaf onto a cooling rack. Let cool for 2 hours before slicing.