Did you know that the juice from lacto fermented pickles and vegetables is just as powerful as the vegetables themselves? This is a great way to get probiotics in your kids.
One spoonful gives you billions of probiotics. These cultured veggies help digest proteins, builds your immune system to fight off colds and flu’s, and gives you more vitamin C than orange juice. Try taking it to your next picnic
- 3 lbs of potato
- 1 cup diced celery
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup of mayo
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- ½ cup juice from Bubbies dill pickles or 1/2 cup from cultured fermented vegetable.
- Scrub potatoes and trim bruises and other imperfections Put into a sauce pan cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med low, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and chop into cubes and place in a large bowl with other ingredients. Toss until well combined.
- Enjoy warm or cold.