Sweet Potato with Cultured Toppings
This is a baked sweet potato topped with cultured vegetables then topped with a dollop of kefir cheese. It’s an easy way to get lots of probiotics and it’s super yummy too. This also works on white potatoes, and it’s fun to change the type of cultured veggies you top it with. Give it a try, I think you’ll love it!
Servings: 6 servings
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Pierce each sweet potato several times with the tines of a fork.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Make a slit in the top of each sweet potato.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of cultured veggies and kefir cheese.
- Season with the salt and pepper