Spooky No-Bake Kefir Cookies
Raw probiotic cookies you can make in a flash! Lots of prebiotics in these cookies as well as probiotics too. Fun and healthy cookies you can make with your kids for a probiotic Halloween.
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil – Melted
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1-3/4 cups Rolled Oats – (Oats are prebiotics)
- 1/4 cup Kefir
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter – or almond butter
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, and oats.
- Add kefir, salt and peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Scoop with a small cookie scoop into a halloween themed silicone mold.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve or keep stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator or freezer.