Kombucha Clay Mask
This healing and detoxifying mask is live and should be stored in the fridge. You can use this mask once a week, or use it two to three times a week for exceptionally oily or acne-prone skin. You can apply it to the whole face or use it as a spot treatment. Apply to your face and let dry completely. Then rinse off. Paper towels work best to remove. This healing and detoxifying mask is live and should be stored in the fridge.
- ¼ cup Calcium Bentonite Clay
- ⅛ cup Kombucha
- ½ teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
- 4 Charcoal Capsules
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil – fractionated or melted
Every ingredient with a link was selected by me to make it easier for you. I may receive a small affiliate commission if you buy something through my links. Thank you! ❤️
- Add your clay to a glass bowl.
- Melt your coconut oil (if not using fractionated) and add to the clay.
- Open your charcoal capsules and add to the mixture.
**Store this mask in the refrigerator as it is a live product!