- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Give the gift of health! You can order my book directly from me if you live in the USA, or you can click this link to see all the other places you can purchase my book.
Cultured Food for Health explores the science behind the benefits of cultured foods and shows how incorporating “The Trilogy”—kefir, kombucha, and cultured vegetables—into your diet creates more powerful healing effects than any one of these foods alone, as the different types of probiotic bacteria work together to create a healthy gut and a truly healthy life.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Step –by step instructions on how to make kefir, kombucha and cultured vegetables.
- More than 100 tasty easy-to make recipes, from smoothies to deserts, that feature probiotic foods.
- A three-week program with day-by-day instructions on gathering supplies and ingredients, and making and eating cultured foods.
- Helpful answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about culturing.
- Hints and tips about how to easily incorporate cultured foods into your life.
- Exciting information on the probiotic-enhancing properties of prebiotic foods, such as apples, broccoli, onions, squash, Brussels sprouts and honey.
- You can learn how cultured foods can be used to address specific ailments—from IBS and diabetes to allergies, colds, and flu—and step by step, on how to prepare these probiotic foods and easily incorporate them into a daily routine.
Cultured Food for Health opens your eyes to the amazing healing potential of cultured foods. Focusing on the notion that all diseases begin in the gut – a claim made by Hippocrates, the father of medicine more than 2,000 years ago.