Kombucha Black Bean Salsa
This is one of my favorite summer dishes. It's super easy to throw together and a real crowd pleaser. Black beans contain quercetin and saponins which can protect the heart. Black beans also contain potassium, calcium, and magnesium, all of which have been found to decrease blood pressure naturally. You can let this ferment for an hour or eat immediately. You can also store this in the fridge for a couple of days. It's a very versatile dish and one I love!
Servings: 8 servings
- 30 ounces black beans Preferably soaked and cooked
- 17 ounces corn fresh, cut off the cob
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado peeled and diced
- 1 small onion diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Kombucha flavored or plain
- 2 teaspoons Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup Fermented Jalapenos chopped
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
Taste and add salt, pepper, or more lime juice as necessary.
Serve with sprouted tortilla chips.