Quart Jar with Airlock
With recipe card too!
Choose Clear, Blue, Green, or Purple!
Make fermenting vegetables easier! This 1 quart Ball glass jar includes an airlock set-up which facilitates gas escaping your fermented vegetables while keeping air out. This allows you to make pickles, sauerkraut, and other fermented vegetables, fruits, condiments, and more while greatly reducing problems when fermenting.
- 1 quart glass jar
- Plastic widemouth lid fitted with airlock.
- Extra storage lid to store vegetables when fermenting is done.
- Recipe card for making cultured vegetables.
- Instructions on how to use your fermenting jar.
This is a 1 quart Ball canning jar. The airlock and lid will fit on other wide-mouth canning jars.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.1 x 4.6 x 4.1 inches; holds 32 ounces.
Instructions for using your airlock lids.
- Before you begin, wash your lids and airlocks in hot soapy water and dry them.
- Prepare your vegetables and place in your canning jars, fill with the appropriate amount of water and culture.
- Remove the clear plastic cap from the top of the airlock. Fill the airlock with water about halfway up the plastic tube.
- Place the cap back on the airlock once you filled it with water and place the airlock in the grommet on the airlock lid, pushing down till the airlock is securely in the grommet.
- Screw the lid on the jar and tighten the lid firmly to prevent air from entering the jar.
- When the vegetables are done fermenting, remove the airlock lid & airlock, replace it with the solid lid, and place the jar in the fridge.