Probiotic Protein Shake
- Supports and maintains a healthy intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy immune system and function, to help the body protect against infection naturally
- Supports gut health and gut functions by supporting normal gut microbiota and the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut, which naturally limits the growth of other harmful bacteria
- Dissolves biofilms produced by bacteria that make them resistant to antibiotics 1
- Stimulates the colon to maintain healthy microbiota!
- Stimulates the proliferation of beneficial bacteria that comprise a healthy colon!
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Supports heart health
- Helps regulate healthy cholesterol levels that are already within normal range
- May relieve occasional stomach discomfort
- To get the best taste and most beneficial results, mix with 8-10 ounces of water. It’s even more delicious made with crushed ice in a blender.
- Or you can make your own dairy-free treat. Mix with unsweetened pea milk, unsweetened coconut milk, unsweetened macadamia milk or gluten-free, unsweetened oat milk.
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 25 gms.
- Number of Servings: 21 servings
Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Probiotics, Gut Support, Autoimmune, Digestive Aid, Fermented Drink
Not all protein shakes are created equal and Body Ecology’s Probiotic Protein Shake has the 2-in-1 benefit of helping maintain a healthy weight and optimizing your health by attending to the health of your gut. At first sip, many have even named this the best tasting protein powder on the market today.
It boasts an impressive line-up of high-quality ingredients designed to help your body achieve maximum performance.
Featuring only the best ingredients as a lean drink, here’s what you’ll get with every serving:
- Organic pea protein and rice protein — Bioavailable and plant-based for maximum absorption, 15 grams per serving
- Just Thrive™ probiotic power blend — Diverse, resilient, and beneficial Bacillus bacteria reach the gut with 100% survivability
- All-vegan algae trace minerals and whole algal lipids — A powerhouse of thyroid-supporting sea minerals and recovery-promoting essential fatty acids
- Jerusalem artichoke flour and Fenujac gum blend — A dose of high fiber to regulate blood sugar, temper the appetite, and balance cholesterol
- Fermented Green Vegetable Blend: 200 mg of alkalizing, nutrient-dense green vegetables that are fermented to remove oxalates and enhance bioavailability.
The power players: Protein and probiotics
We’ve married protein and probiotics in this tasty shake because your body deserves the best of both worlds from one convenient source.
And with these two influential players on your side, your body’s overall ability to achieve maximum health can only go up – you could be feeling better in as little as 30 days!7
Complete proteins are so important because they help provide structure for the body’s cells, organs, bones, muscles, and connective tissue. The right protein can help:
- May help jumpstart your metabolism3,4
- Support and encourage muscle growth1,2
- Promote higher energy levels
- Support healthier organs, skin, and hair
- Slow down the aging process
- May promote restful sleep
Probiotics are needed for healthy gut function which in turn becomes the cornerstone and foundation of strong immunity and a healthy body. The type of bacillus bacteria in Just Thrive® may help:
- Seal leaky gut in 30 days7
- Promote optimal health
- Reprogram the gut to burn fat3,4
- Support the body to maintain its ideal weight naturally3,4
- Support immunity
But there’s more to it than simply adding these 2 components into your diet, and that’s why this shake is different from other similar products on the market.
The importance of high-quality protein
How’s your current shake holding up to your expectations? Are you experiencing gas and bloating or feeling like it’s not as effective as you had hoped? Unfortunately, this is more common than not when comparing other shakes on the market.
Not with our Probiotic Protein Shake, though.
It’s time you experienced the difference a superior protein can make for your body.
Our shake is entirely plant-based and contains 15 grams of pea and rice protein per serving. This plant protein is broken down and easy to digest, which takes the strain off your digestive tract and makes it nearly effortless for your body to use.
While the nutrients in other shakes might pass right through your body due to lack of absorption, ours yields maximum absorption and bioavailability, giving your body the resources it needs to heal and thrive.
Additionally, the combination of easily-digestible pea and rice protein provides a complete protein, aka, a complete amino acid profile.
Why do amino acids matter?
They’re the building blocks of protein and play a huge role in promoting muscle growth, fat burning, high energy levels, and better mental clarity – all enormously important factors in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
In 2015, researchers pitted pea protein against whey protein to determine which type of protein could better improve muscle thickness gains during resistance training. As the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition researchers stated, “The effects of protein supplementation on muscle thickness and strength seem largely dependent on its composition.”
Pea protein’s composition measured up. Pea protein performed as well as whey protein and beat out the placebo group — leading researchers to recommend it as a whey alternative to promote muscle thickness gains, especially in beginners and those returning to exercise.5
Researchers also suggested pea protein be used to help the elderly maintain muscle mass. Adding rice and pea protein makes the profile complete and completely effective.
The importance of fats and minerals?
The Body Ecology Probiotic Protein Shake is chock-full of healthy lipids too. The shake contains beneficial fats from omega-3 fatty acids, as well as more beneficial protein from “Algavia” whole algal flour. These healthy lipids are supported by our exclusive mineral blend, bioavailable calcium, and trace minerals all sourced from ocean algae.
Fermented greens help to counterbalance the hearty plant proteins in the shake, alongside prebiotic fiber from whole, organic Jerusalem artichokes to feed the good bacterial spores; glucomannan fiber and fenugreek gum to support satiety; and Celtic sea salt as an added source of trace minerals.
A study confirms that the boosted nutrient content of fermented foods can support “nutritional psychiatry,” influencing brain health.8
Why our probiotics steal the show
The four Megaspores™ included are the spore-forming microbes Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus clausii, Bacillus coagulans, and Bacillus indicus – all heavy hitting strains that produce critical vitamins in the gut.
They can also communicate with the immune system, suppress immune sensitivities such as allergies, reduce gut inflammation, and even heal a leaky gut within 30 days.7
And when Bacillus coagulans was put to the test in a viral challenge, it came out on top yet again. Postgraduate Medicine researchers discovered that taking the bacterium for 30 days can significantly increase T-cell production — enough to safely address the most common illness in humans: viral respiratory tract infection.9
Ready for some science that will blow your mind?
People’s digestive tracts are either programmed to gain weight easily and retain weight all too well OR to be lean, fat-burning machines. These effects are realized by turning on crucial genes in the digestive tract that control our metabolic fate.
The latest research has shown that the type of bacteria you have in your very own gut controls the amount of calories you extract from the food you eat, the types of food you crave and also what that food is converted to in the digestion process.
Foods consumed, especially carbohydrates, may be converted to compounds that lead to elevated levels of glucose in the blood, fat storage, gas production, and metabolites that cause inflammation.
The flip side to that coin (and the very good news) is that the right bacteria may convert the very same foods to important compounds that don’t affect glucose levels, increase fat burn, prevent fat storage, reduce inflammation, reduce gas production, and actually improve satiety.
And now for the best news yet…
The current programming in your gut can be changed by using the right probiotic bacteria and feeding those good bacteria with the right types of nutrients.
We’ve got you covered.
Our shake is formulated with bacillus endospores, otherwise known as “gut police”. They get into the gut, read the microbiome and directly eliminate unfavorable and overgrown organisms. At the same time, they produce compounds to help the good bacteria grow and help support a healthy weight.
Even with its exceptional nutrient profile, the shake is naturally sweet. Free from added sugars and sweetened with 100 percent organic flavors and Lakanto Monk Fruit extract, it tastes as smooth as sugar. Zero-calorie Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener is good for the waistline, and it’s also diabetic-friendly. Luo han guo fruit extract has shown it does not raise blood sugar.9
Most people are surprised to find that this shake doesn’t need to be mixed with anything to mask the flavor. It tastes even more delicious in cold water and can also be added to smoothies. It’s a satisfying, nutritious choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack — and kids love it. Just shake and go.
Suggestions for use: To get the best taste and most beneficial results, if you’re on stage 1 of The Body Ecology Diet, mix with 8-10 ounces of water. It’s even more delicious made with crushed ice in a blender. If you’re on stage 2, make your own dairy-free treat. Mix with unsweetened Ripple Pea Milk for a heartier shake.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Moore, D. R., Camera, D. M., Areta, J. L., & Hawley, J. A. (2014). Beyond muscle hypertrophy: why dietary protein is important for endurance athletes 1. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism, 39(9), 987-997.
- Neacsu, M., Fyfe, C., Horgan, G., & Johnstone, A. M. (2014). Appetite control and biomarkers of satiety with vegetarian (soy) and meat-based high-protein diets for weight loss in obese men: a randomized crossover trial. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 100(2), 548-558.
- Lin HV, Frassetto A, Kowalik Jr EJ, et al. Butyrate and Propionate Protect against Diet-Induced Obesity and Regulate Gut Hormones via Free Fatty Acid Receptor 3-Independent Mechanisms. Brennan L, ed. PLoS ONE. 2012;7(4):e35240. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0035240.
- Zhanguo Gao, Jun Yin, Jin Zhang, Robert E. Ward, Roy J. Martin, Michael Lefevre, William T. Cefalu, and Jianping Ye. Butyrate Improves…Sensitivity and Increases Energy Expenditure in Mice. DIABETES, VOL. 58, JULY 2009.
- Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, et al. Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12:3. doi:10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5.
- Reuben, Alexandre, Spencer, Christine N., Prieto, Peter A., Gopalakrishnan, Vancheswaran. Genomic and immune heterogeneity are associated with differential responses to therapy in melanoma. npj Genomic Medicine 2, Article number: 10 (2017) doi:10.1038/s41525-017-0013-8.
- McFarlin, BK, et al. The effect of 30-days of probiotic supplementation on post-prandial responses to a high-fat meal: An expanded pilot study. Oral spore-based probiotic supplementation was associated with reduced incidence of post-prandial dietary endotoxin, triglycerides, and disease risk biomarkers. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol. 2017;8(3):117–126. doi:10.4291/wjgp.v8.i3.117
- Zhou Y, Zheng Y, Ebersole J, Huang CF….secretion stimulating effects of mogroside V and fruit extract of luo han kuo (Siraitia grosvenori Swingle) fruit extract. Yao Xue Xue Bao. 2009 Nov;44(11):1252-7. PubMed PMID: 21351724.
- Baron M. A patented strain of Bacillus coagulans increased immune response to viral challenge. Postgrad Med. 2009 Mar;121(2):114-8. Doi: 10.3810/pgm.2009.03.1971. PubMed PMID: 19332969.