I love Reubens. I mean, I really love Reubens, but this Reuben sandwich is my absolute favorite. I could eat it every day of my life and never tire of it. When you add my special Billion Bioticland Dressing, it makes it something special. It tastes like Thousand Island dressing, but has billions of probiotics in it.
So, I tell you what. If you make it and don’t like it, call me and I will come eat it for you. Yep, it’s that good. I don’t write a food blog for nothin’. The food has to be tasty, good for you, and sittin’ on pretty dishes. The pickle on top is not just for decoration, but it adds a couple billion more probiotics to this dish. I love this dish, and on my sourdough bread, well, it’s scrumptious, even if I do say so myself.
- Spread Bioticland Dressing on the two slices of sourdough bread.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese on one slice of sourdough bread.
- Top with avocado, mushrooms, and sauerkraut.
- Place the other slice of Swiss cheese on the other piece of bread and place both sides together. If not using a panini grill, butter the outsides of bread.
- Grill on a panini grill, or skillet, until cheese melts, making sure not to overheat the sandwich (to keep the probiotics in the dressing and sauerkraut alive).
Did you see the Blue Vintage Ball Jars that are now on the market for a limited time? Ball is celebrating their 100th year with these jars and I am in love with them.
If you are a Biotic Pro and would like to win a couple jars of my cultured vegetables in Blue Vintage Ball Jars click the banner to enter.
I will stuff a couple of jars with my cultured vegetables and mail them to one lucky member!