I had these for breakfast this morning. Parmesan crisp with orange zested goat cheese with some Christmas kraut on top. They take about 10 minutes to make including the time it takes to put them together.
Great for people with gluten allergies and for a quick alternative to store-bought crackers. You can add different seasonings if you would like to change the flavor. Paprika adds a smoky flavor and black pepper can be nice too. Homemade crackers are always better for you. These are so easy you can whip them up in no time. Little things like a spoonful of cultured veggies on a homemade cracker can reap big benefits.
One spoonful of cultures veggies has billions of probiotics in it. This can boost your immune system all day. Helps your body fight colds and flu’s and protects you from all kinds of pathogens. On these little crackers it feels like a treat. I love healthy food, but it better taste good or my family won’t touch it!
- ½ cup grated or shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- ½ tsp rosemary or Italian seasonings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine seasonings with grated or shredded cheese. Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan or Romano cheese onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. A silicone baking sheet is highly recommended. Repeat with the remaining cheese spacing the spoonfuls about a ½ inch apart.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly golden and crisp. Cool. Store in a closed container.